Monday 27 April 2009

Analysing a GPS log file

I've just got a gps addon for my W890i sony ericsson mobile phone. it's great because I can now track where I go and do and analyse the data it collects. The major limitation is that I don't yet know how to export the log that it generates.

This is a major frustration because until I can I am just logging data that's going to be thrown away. I also can't do any decent analysis on it because I'm restricted to the software I got with the GPS>

That's one of the reason I'm looking for a gphone. That said I want to log the GPS software I've been recommended for use when I can upload this info. It's called sport tracks and helps you analyse the gps log files you upload. Can't wait to use this or something like it when I get my gphone. 

No comments: