Thursday 16 April 2009

A shopping experience built around me. Wouldn't that be fun!!

Wouldn't it be cool if you could talk more directly to the people who provide your food. Like web 2.0. If it was easy to request certain types of food 2 be available at certain stores. Done properly you could get more of what you want at one store and the store gets less waste. E.g. I just had a banana cake made with banana puree. Real fruit not fruit flavoured. I look for things like this normal fun stuff that's real too. I don't mind paying extra for it as long as it's not too much.

Yet I don't think many stores are interested in listening. This is like market research driven by the customer not the business. I don't think it's difficult to do either just extra options when you view items on their sites. Want more of this? Make a suggestion etc.

Just involve me more in my store help me get what I want and live the life I want. Also make it easier to use phones and laptops in store. So I can check web and store
favourites etc. Also make it easier to plan shopping before and use these plans in
store

No comments: