Wednesday 4 November 2009

Useful browser plugins

Just going to list the browser plugins I find really useful. Just as a reference really and to spread the lurve. Since Firefox is the main browser that accepts plugins it's going to be weighted to that side for now. Come on Chrome hurry up and support plugins and extensions.

I've just come across a suite of of extensions collectively known as exploitme. They've been recommend so I'm just installing them now. They're focus on checking site security, which as a site developer I could do with tools to help this. they were recommended by someone who came back from a php security course. Let's see how they work out.

I run a lot of the other standard web devvy extensions such as web developer toolbar and firebug but I don't have time to list them all in depth. The basic list is:

  • FEBE and CLEO
  • Web developer toolbar
  • exploitme (suite)
  • Firebug
  • Fireftp
  • All in one sidebar
  • Page speed
  • xmarks

No comments: