Monday 30 March 2009

Tony Robbins: Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better

Wow,

Genuinely. Just watched the TED presentation by Tony Robbins titled 'Why we do what we do, and how we can do it better.' This is a man with a great message who knows how to spread it. 

What's his message. That we all have the power to change our lives. Not always in a material way but through our own view of the world. Whether you are fulled or not is done to your own assessment of what you've done. I can't do justice to his views here, you have to watch him to fully understand. 

What I can say is that rarely do I find someone that I agree with almost from the first point they make right until the last. In such a short space of time he tells stories and explains things that go right to the heart of my life and remind me of what has shapes me and still does to this day. So his presentation kept my gripped til the end. The humble yet empassioned style is one of the most human and real presentations I have witnessed. 

Just thought I'd share it


No comments: